· from Fiumicino airport, located 35 Km far from Rome west side, you can get to the hotel:
· by Special Train Leonardo Express
The "Leonardo Express" train leaves every day from FiumicinoAirport station every 30 minutes and it stops at the Termini Railway Station without no mid-journey stops.
· by Taxi
Taxis are available in the arrivals areas of the terminals. The fare to the centre of Rome is about 45 Euro. It is highly recommended to take only the white licensed taxis.
· by Car
At the airport is possible to rent a car with the all the major car hire companies.
· from Ciampino airport, located 25 km from the east side of Rome, you can get to the hotel:
· by COTRAL bus + Train (Railway Station of Ciampino)
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for the Ciampino Railway Station. From the Railway Station there are trains for Roma-Termini Railway Station every 15 minutes.
· by COTRAL bus + Subway
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for for "Anagnina" subway station. Once arrived to the Subway Anagnina (Line A), you take direction Battistini and get off at Termini Railway Station.
· by Taxi
Taxis are available opposite the to the Arrivals Hall. The fare to the centre of Rome is about 50 Euro. It is highly recommended to take only the white licensed taxis.
· by Car
At the airport is possible to rent a car with the major car hire companies.
· from Termini railway station, located about 100 mt from the hotel, you can get to the hotel:
· The nearest subway station is "Termini" (Line A/Line B), located at 100 mt from the hotel.
Major sights and historical spots:
* Quirinal Presidential Palace: 1 Km
* Colosseum: 1.1 Km
* Roman Forum: 1.2 Km
* Opera Theatre: 0.2 Km
* Palazzo delle Esposizioni: 0.6 Km
* Palazzo Barberini, National Gallery: 0.8 Km
Basilicas and Religious sights:
* St. Mary Major: 0.3 Km
* St. Patrick: 1 Km
* St. John in Laterano: 1.6 Km
* Termini Railway Station: 0.3 Km
* Tiburtina Railway Station: 2.9 Km
Give us your Feedback